Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Goodbye Europe

This is my final European Whirl Post...One month has gone by since I started and what a full/fast 4 weeks it has been! I have had a blast, but all good things must end.
Heather joined me in Paris on Thursday and "we did the sights" of Paris: The Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysee, The Louvre, Notre Dame, AND Disneyland Paris!!! We had a blast eating croissants, drinking hot chocolat, and walking walking walking! Disney was so much fun. We started with a Mickey croissant filled with Nutella! The roller coaster scared the beejeezees out of me...I still hate loops! The Small World ride was great...a classic! What can I say...I do love Disney Parks!
Sunday morning, after riswing at 3:15, we caught the airport shuttle for Charles de Gaulle Airport departure...Heather flew off for home....Germany and I sstarted my adventure for hoe via New York....I arrived at Housston's airport at 5:30 p.m. with Steve waiting to pick me up...It was so good to see him again. He took me out to dinner....RIBS....which I hadn't seen for weeks! Then, Home to see me kitty, E.V.. Home in Spring, Tx...7:30 p.m.! So ends the saga and I hope you enjoyed my vacation with me...Goodbye, Friends...love, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment