Monday, August 9, 2010

Lucerne, Switzerland

Spent the day catching up on my laundry, shopping, and looking out my window at Lake Lucerne. Everyone has been gone since 7:45 this morning on the extra excursions...no high mountains for me!I repacked my suitcase for the 7th time to get ready for our departure to Paris in the morning at 6:30. That's my last city and then it's HOME! yea! Been gone too long and I'm homesick!Must admit, I had a great time, but I'm ready to get back to family, friends, cat, and my house...no more suitcases! I'm going to post some pictures nof things I saw this morning. One is a picture of a covered wooden bridge with flower boxes on the outside. I walked across it! I took pictures of a lion sculpted in the side of a rock hill, the lake outside my window, and just lots of bldgs and STUFF! Hope you enjoy them! See you in Paris! love, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment